The school council is composed of several members who represent École Our Lady of the Rosary School, including parents, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community.
The objective of the School Council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system. School Council Operating Procedures can be read here.
The School Council duties include curriculum, school calendar, the code of conduct, the priorities of the school curriculum, the mission of the school, safety and special projects.
2018-2019 School Council
- Chair – Judy Muir email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – Carolyn Lush
- Secretary – Matilda van Keulle
- Treasurer – Andrew Lush email: email@example.com
- Hot Lunch Committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org