The school council is composed of several members who represent École Our Lady of the Rosary School, including parents, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community.
The objective of the School Council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system. School Council Operating Procedures can be read here.
The School Council duties include curriculum, school calendar, the code of conduct, the priorities of the school curriculum, the mission of the school, safety and special projects.
2023 - 2024 School Council
- Chair, Stephanie Bugbee (eolrschoolcouncilchair@gmail.
- Vice Chair, Nancy Vallee-Moore (eolrschoolcouncilchair@gmail.
- Secretary, Marie Legare (eolrschoolcouncilsecretary@
- Treasurer, Emilie Fleck (eolrschoolcounciltreasurer1@
- Fundraising Lead, Kristin Havinga (eolrschoolcouncilfundraising@
- Hot Lunch Lead, Priscillia D'Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Faith Representative, VACANT
2023-2024 School Council Meeting Minutes
2022-2023 School Council Meeting Minutes
2021-2022 School Council Meeting Minutes
June 2022 - Minutes to be approved at September meeting
May 2022 - No meeting
2020-2021 School Council Meeting Minutes
December 2020 - No Meeting Minutes
2019-2020 School Council Meeting Minutes