Week at A Glance May 7 - 11, 2018
Hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit.
ROMANS 5:5 NASB
Mental Health Week May 7 - 11, 2018
Students will be learning about 5 natural ways to well-being throughout the week.
- Monday, May 7 - Bus Driver Appreciation - please smile, honk and wave to our fantastic bus drivers
- Monday, May 7 - Tuesday/Thursday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, May 7 - Home Reading and Library books returned - only Home Reading books borrowed this week
- Monday, May 7 - 8:45 a.m. - Seven Sacred Teachings: Wisdom Celebration led by Miss. McMillan’s class
- Tuesday, May 8 - Spring and Kindergarten Graduation Photos for Mrs. Fercho, Mme Fader, Mrs. Neilly AM and PM, Miss. Eleniak, Mrs. Gates, Miss McMillan, Mrs. Delaurier, Ms. Cowie, and Mrs. Belcher’s classes
- Tuesday, May 9 - 12:05 p.m. - Choir practice in Mlle Mueller’s room
- Wednesday, May 9 - Spring and Kindergarten Graduation Photos for Mrs. Fader, Mrs. Tighe, Mrs. Scherrens, Mrs. Steward, Mlle Mueller, Mme Basta, Mlle Bulger, Mme Campbell, Miss. Gervais and Mme Masikewich’s classes
- Thursday, May 10 - World Catholic Education Day
- Thursday, May 10 - 10:30 a.m. - Mrs. Delaurier’s class visit Bethany Buddies
- Thursday, May 10 - Seven Sacred Teachings: Honesty
- Thursday, May 10 - 12:35 p.m. - Big Daddy’s Hot Lunch
- Thursday, May 10 - 2:15 p.m. - Parent Session in the Gathering Area - Zones of Regulation and 40 Developmental Assets
- Friday, May 11 - 8:45 a.m. - School Council Meeting
- Friday, May 11 - 1:00 p.m. - Grade Three classes visit École Mother Teresa
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.