Back to all posts
Week at A Glance May 29-June 2, 2017
Encourage one another and build up one another.
I Thessalonians 5:11
- Monday, May 29-8:45 a.m.-Gathering & I Am A Leader Awards Habit #7 led by Mr. Aimoe’s Class
- Tuesday, May 30-Wear Red & White to Celebrate Canada
- Tuesday, May 30-Planting a Maple Tree to Celebrate Canada
- Tuesday, May 30-8:45 a.m.-First Eucharist Celebration in Gathering Area
- Tuesday, May 30-Mrs. Gates’ Class-FNMI-Artifacts
- Tuesday, May 30-Noon-Broomball Intramurals-Grade One Teams 5,6,7,8
- Tuesday, May 30-2:00 p.m.-Mayor Sean McIntyre reads a book to all students
- Tuesday, May 30-2:30 p.m.-Cake to Celebrate Canada’s 150 Birthday
- Wednesday, May 31-Grades One and Two tour the Sylvan Lake Public Library
- Wednesday, May 31-1:00 p.m.-Mrs. Tighe’s Class Exhibition of Learning-What do I want to be when I grow up?
- Wednesday, May 31-1:30 p.m.-Mrs. Holst’s Class Exhibition of Learning-What do I want to be when I grow up?
- Thursday, June 1-12:30 p.m.-Aja Hot Lunch
- Thursday, June 1-1:30 p.m.-Mrs. Holst’s Class Exhibition of Learning-What do I want to be when I grow up?
- Friday, June 2-1:45 p.m.-AIMS French Plays in the Gathering Area
“Rooted, Nourished and Growing” “S’ancrer, se nourrir et s’épanouir”