Week at A Glance March 5 - 9, 2018
Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ.
2 CORINTHIANS 2:14 NASB
Please note - There is NO SCHOOL March 8 & 9
- Monday, March 5 - Wednesday/Friday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, March 5 - Safer Winter Highways team presents to all students in the morning about snow plows
- Monday, March 5 - 12:05 p.m. - Broomball Intramurals for Ms. Cowie and Mme Campbell’s classes
- Monday, March 5 - 1:15 p.m. - Third Week of Lent Liturgy led by Mrs. Tighe’s class
- Monday, March 5 - Afternoon - Edsby email invite sent to parents/guardians who have created a PowerSchool account
- Tuesday, March 6 - First Nations, Metis and Inuit team present to all of our classes about Respect, one of the Seven Sacred Teachings
- Tuesday, March 6 - 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Mrs. Fercho’s class - Hospital Field Trip
- Wednesday, March 7 - 12:05 a.m. - Broomball Intramurals for Mrs. Gates, Mlle Mueller and Mme Basta’s classes
- Wednesday, March 7 - 12:35 p.m. - Taco Time Hot Lunch
****Grades one to three parents/guardians. A letter informing you about Edsby is in your child(ren)’s agenda. All parents/guardians who have created a PowerSchool account will receive an email invite to Edsby in the afternoon on Monday, March 5 with the link needed to sign in to Edsby. Once you sign in to Edsby you will be able to view a progress report outlining your child(ren)’s progress in three subject areas. Please watch for a slideshow presentation that will be emailed next week with more detailed information about Edsby.***
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.