Week at A Glance March 26 - 29, 2018
Be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.
I PETER 3:8 NIV
NO SCHOOL Friday March 30 (Good Friday) & Monday April 2 (Easter Monday), 2018
SPRING BREAK April 3 - 6, 2018
- Monday, March 26 - Wednesday/Friday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, March 26 - 12:05 p.m. - Broomball Intramurals for Miss. Gervais and Mrs. Belcher
- Monday, March 26 - 1:15 p.m. - Palm Sunday Liturgy led by Mme Basta’s class
- Tuesday, March 27 - 10:10 a.m. - Big Crunch - Students will all take a bite out of a crunchy, nutritious fruit or vegetable in their lunch to celebrate and enjoy healthy snacking with their friends. Please ensure you send a healthy, “crunchy” snack in your child’s lunch.
- Tuesday, March 27 - 12:05 p.m. - Choir practice in Mlle Mueller’s classroom
- Wednesday, March 28 - 10:30 a.m. - Mrs. Fader and Mrs. Tighe’s Kindergarten classes visit Bethany Buddies for an Easter Bonnet Walk
- Wednesday, March 28 - 12:05 a.m. - Broomball Intramurals for Mrs. Stewart and Miss. Eleniak’s classes
- Wednesday, March 28 - 6:00 p.m. - Family Movie Night at EMTS - Paddington Bear
- Thursday, March 29 - Last day to submit bids for the Art Auction - Highest bid at 2:00 p.m. wins the item
- Thursday, March 29 - 10:30 a.m. - Mme. Fader and Mrs. Fercho’s classes visit Bethany Buddies for an Easter Bonnet Walk
- Thursday, March 29 - 12:05p.m. - Broomball Intramurals for Mme Masikewich and Mrs. Delaurier’s classes
- Thursday, March 29 - 12:35 p.m. - Big Daddy’s Hot Lunch
****Grades one to three parents/guardians. All parents/guardians who created a PowerSchool account have received an invite to Edsby. Once you have created your Edsby account you are able to view your child(ren)’s progress in three subject areas.****
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.