Back to all posts
Week at A Glance June 5-June 9, 2017
In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18
- Monday, June 5-Noon-Choir practice in the Gathering Area. All students who are interested in singing at the year-end mass are invited to attend. There will be three practices (June 5, 12 and 19th)
- Monday, June 5-10:15 a.m.-Mrs. Tighe’s Kindergarten Class Safety City Field Trip. Please remember to send a helmet with your child.
- Tuesday, June 6-OLR’s Got Talent audition forms due back today
- Tuesday, June 6-10:00 a.m.-Mrs. Sopracolle’s Class visits Sylvan Lake Lodge
- Tuesday, June 6-12:00 p.m.-1:00-School Council & Staff Pot Luck
- Tuesday, June 6-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.-Kindergarten Classes Hidden Valley Field Trip
- Tuesday, June 6-1:15-School Council Meeting
- Wednesday, June 7-1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.-Kindergarten Classes Hidden Valley Field Trip
- Wednesday, June 7-2:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.-Mr. Aimoe and Mrs. Sopracolle’s Classes-Exhibition of Learning-How can we educate our community about the importance of bees?
- Thursday, June 8-Backwards Day-Wear clothing backwards to participate in this themed day
- Thursday, June 8-9:30 a.m.-2:30p.m.-French Kindergarten Classes Sunnybrook Farm Field Trip
- Thursday, June 8-10:45 a.m.-11:30 a.m.-YoYo Presentation by Around the World YoYo Entertainment
- Thursday, June 8-12:30 p.m.-Subway Hot Lunch for Grade Two students who ordered due to Friday field trip
- Thursday, June 8-1:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m.-Mme Frolick and Mme Glynn’s Classes-Exhibition of Learning in the Gathering Area
- Friday, June 9-8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.-Grade Two Field Trip - Telus Spark
- Friday, June 9-8:30 a.m.-11:15 a.m.-Mrs. Holst’s Class Safety City Field Trip. Please remember to send a helmet with your child.
- Friday, June 8-12:30 p.m.-Subway Hot Lunch
“Rooted, Nourished and Growing” “S’ancrer, se nourrir et s’épanouir”