Back to all posts
Week at A Glance June 25-28, 2018
He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him.
HEBREWS 7:25 NIV
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY, JUNE 29
- Monday, June 25 - Wednesday/Friday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, June 25 - 8:45 a.m. - Olympic Athlete, Jessica Zelinka, visits the school - all are welcome to attend her presentation in the Gathering area. You can find out more about Jessica Zelinka by visiting her website.
- Tuesday, June 26 - 8:45 a.m. - Mrs. Fercho’s Kindergarten class attends Safety City
- Tuesday, June 26 - 10:30 a.m. - Bethany Buddies picnic with our Grade Three Leadership Group
- Wednesday, June 27 - W/F Kindergarten student’s last day of school - report cards will go home with students
- Thursday, June 28 - Last Day of School - Grades 1 - 3 students will be bringing their Certificate of Placement home which will have instructions for how to view the final reporting of your child’s progress. Reports cards will go home with Kindergarten students.
- Thursday, June 28 - 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. - PreK Potluck in the Gathering Area
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.