Week at A Glance June 18-22, 2018
Fight the good fight of faith;
take hold of the eternal life to which you were called.
TIMOTHY 6:12 NASB
- Monday, June 18 - Tuesday/Thursday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, June 18 - All books returned to the library and any outstanding fines must be paid. PreK to Grade 2 students will be bringing home their new Summer Reading Program bag (that must be returned in August) filled with library books to read over the summer as part of our RDCRS Reads Summer Reading Program
- Monday, June 18 - Grade 3 book swap - students are able to bring a book in great condition to swap with another book. The library is always accepting donations so we welcome students to bring more than one book if they would like; however, they will only be choosing one book to take home with them to keep.
- Tuesday, June 19 - 12:35 p.m. - Big Daddy’s Pizza Hot Lunch
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:30 a.m. - Mrs. Neilly & Mrs. Scherrens’ PreK classes attend Vander Gun Dairy Farm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:45 a.m. - Mme Fader’s class attends Safety City
- Wednesday, June 20 - 8:45 a.m. - Mrs. Fader’s class attends Safety City
- Thursday, June 21 - Grade 3 and Mme Fader and Mrs. Fercho’s Kindergarten classes attend Kraay Family Farm
- Thursday, June 21 - 9:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Mrs. Scherrens and Mrs. Neilly’s PreK AM and PM classes attend Discovery Park
- Friday, June 22 - 9:00 a.m. - Year End Mass at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish - please note - school will be closed while all of our staff and students attend mass - guests are welcome to attend
- Friday, June 22 - Grade Three Farewell will follow our Year End Mass at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish - parents and guests are welcome to join the grade threes for refreshments and snacks which are being provided by the CWL
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.