Week at A Glance April 30 - May 4, 2018
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up.
EPHESIANS 4:29 NIV
- Monday, April 30 - Wednesday/Friday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, April 30 - Home Reading books returned - Home Reading and Library books borrowed this week
- Monday, April 30 - 9:00 a.m. - Mrs. Fader’s class visits the Red Deer Regional Hospital
- Monday, April 30 - 1:15 p.m. - 5th Sunday of Easter Liturgy led by Mrs. Stewart’s class
- Monday, April 30 - 4:00 p.m. - Grades one to three teachers will share updated student progress on Edsby
- Tuesday, May 1 - 9:00 a.m. - Mme Fader’s class visits the Red Deer Regional Hospital
- Tuesday, May 1 - 12:05 p.m. - Choir practice in Mlle Mueller’s room
- Wednesday, May 2 - Hats On for Mental Health - Students are invited to wear a hat to school in awareness of mental health
- Wednesday, May 2 - Seven Sacred Teachings - Wisdom Presentations
- Friday, May 4 - 8:45 a.m. - Mayor McIntyre reads students a story to kick off the Summer Reading Program
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.