Week At A Glance June 12-16
Posted on June 9th, 2017
Week at A Glance June 12-June 16, 2017
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Monday, June 12-Noon-Choir practice in the Gathering Area. All students who are interested in singing at the year-end mass are invited to attend. There will be two more practices (June 12 and 19th).
- Monday, June 12-1:00 p.m.-1:45 p.m.-Kindergarten Grad for Mrs. Holst’s Tuesday/Thursday Class and the French Kindergarten Classes in the Gathering Area
- Tuesday, June 13-9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.-Mrs. Holst’s Class Kraay Family Farm field trip
- Tuesday, June 13-AM-FNMI Sacred Teachings-Courage
- Tuesday, June 13-11:00 a.m.-Grade Two classes picnic with Bethany Care & Sylvan Lake Lodge
- Wednesday, June 14-9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.-All Pre-K Students Ellis Bird Farm field trip
- Thursday, June 15-12:30 p.m.-Booster Juice Hot Lunch
- Friday, June 16-8:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m.-Mrs. Tigh & Mrs. Holst’s Kindergarten classes attend Kraay Family Farm field trip
“Rooted, Nourished and Growing” “S’ancrer, se nourrir et s’épanouir”