Week At A Glance January 15 - 19
Posted on January 12th, 2018
Week at A Glance January 15 - 19, 2018
Like the Holy One who called you,
be holy yourselves also in all your behaviour.
Peter 1:15 NASB
- Monday, January 15- Tuesday/Thursday Kindergarten students have school
- Monday, January 15 - 8:45 a.m. - Mrs. Belcher’s Class leads Awards Celebration - Virtue of the Month: Courage - Please note our grade two students who received the Sacrament of Reconciliation will be recognized during this celebration as well
- Monday, January 15 - 12:05 p.m. - Basketball Intramurals for Mme Campbell and Ms. Cowie’s classes
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:05 p.m. - Basketball Intramurals for Miss. Eleniak, Mlle Mueller and Mme Basta’s classes
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:30 a.m. - Mme Basta’s class visits Bethany Buddies
- Thursday, January 18 - 12:05 p.m. - Basketball Intramurals for Miss. McMillan and Mrs. Delaurier’s classes
- Thursday, January 18 - 12:35 p.m. - Booster Juice Hot Lunch
- Friday, January 19 - 8:45 a.m. - School Council Meeting - All are welcome to attend
****Attention grades one to three parents. Edsby is the program that we will be using for our report cards. There will no longer be paper report cards sent home with students. With this new report card format it is mandatory parents have a PowerSchool account with all children in grades one to three added to the parent account. Please watch for personalized letters with your child(ren)’s access ID and access password along with instructions for how to set up your PowerSchool account in your child(ren)’s agendas next week.****
All are welcome. All Belong. Soyez tous les bienvenus. Vous appartenez ici.